LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

RVG 56J

Technical help for Series one, two and three Lambrettas. Models include the Li, Li Special, TV, SX, GP, Serveta and API/SIL models

RVG 56J

Postby ROClarke » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:01 am

Hi
I was going to title this thread Lost Love, but like a lot of us when we were young a scooter was just a way of getting around, I purchase RVG 56J in, I think 1973/74 second hand from a car dealer in Norwich.
I never even knew the frame number or engine number, In fact after a few years of ownership I am sure I changed the engine without a care in the world about keeping the engine and chassis numbers the same.
Now I have comeback to scooters after so many years and having had motor cycles later in my 40's I have taken a lot more interest in the history and detail of my DL200,as well all do.

Does anyone know if my old scooter is still on the road or going on the registration tell me where it was made ? registered in 1971,so was it Italian or a Spanish GP150,the colour was red, although I did sell the scooter to a friend who had in spayed in the JPS black livery after a purchase another scooter and chopped it, but that is another story!

I have tried DVLA with no success by the way.
ROClarke

Re: RVG 56J

Postby foremanbob » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:36 am

Might be... but how do you tell.

If its REG Num is not registered with DVLA, then theoretically scooter is no longer on the road.
foremanbob

Return to Series 1, 2 & 3