LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Pathfinder

Technical help for Series one, two and three Lambrettas. Models include the Li, Li Special, TV, SX, GP, Serveta and API/SIL models

Pathfinder

Postby mainstand » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:08 am

Will one be ok in as near as damn it to the standard fitting position if I ever need to put a front rack on?
mainstand

Re: Pathfinder

Postby burnside » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:35 pm

I think you'll struggle as the 'feet' off the rack tend to be in roughly the same area that your Pathfinder will be. I just offered up my generic front rack to my S3 which has pathfinders and not a chance, but there maybe other racks that could work?
burnside

Postby coaster » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:48 pm

burnside wrote:I think you'll struggle as the 'feet' off the rack tend to be in roughly the same area that your Pathfinder will be. I just offered up my generic front rack to my S3 which has pathfinders and not a chance, but there maybe other racks that could work?

Ross, the spots on my LiS are Millers so a little smaller in diameter but mounted using Pathfinder rubber mounts to the same measurements on the Allstyles website. I was just able to get my generic rack to fit without modification but it completely obscured the headlamp when loaded. I ended up 're-adjusting' the arms that hook over the leggies and also cut a fair bit off the lower arms where they fit into the rubber suction pads. you might find there's a way with yours too with some jiggery pokery.
coaster

Postby burnside » Tue May 01, 2018 8:36 pm

To be honest Colin I don’t like the way the scooter handles with a loaded front rack on, prefer panniers for that extra load
burnside

Postby coaster » Tue May 01, 2018 11:12 pm

burnside wrote:To be honest Colin I don’t like the way the scooter handles with a loaded front rack on, prefer panniers for that extra load

I agree, I will be using panniers too for Spain 8-)
coaster

Postby mainstand » Wed May 09, 2018 4:59 pm

Cheers lads, I think I'll leave the pathfinder for my other scoot.
mainstand

Return to Series 1, 2 & 3