LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Brake cable

Technical help for Series one, two and three Lambrettas. Models include the Li, Li Special, TV, SX, GP, Serveta and API/SIL models

Re: Brake cable

Postby Mark97 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:50 pm

For anyone interested I will be able to get the QR2 cables in GREY - and if I get enough orders in - NOT THAT MANY AS IT HAPPENS - I can do them for the same price as the BLACK versions.

Batch 1 has already sold out and Batch 2 is just been made now..... You can also reserve a Black one by getting in touch with me below.

If anyone would like to pre-order/reserve a Grey one then please get in touch asap.....

I will need a small deposit for Grey one's so I can ensure we can get enough made to cover the minimum order quantity.....

Contact me at: mark@lambrettasense.co.uk

And take a look at the cables at www.lambrettasense.co.uk

THANKS.
Mark97

Re: Brake cable

Postby Mark97 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:07 pm

FB QR2 pedal close up LS.jpg
Guys/Girls - QR2 REAR BRAKE CABLE UPDATE

The Black version of the Cable are back in stock - although they are selling quickly - BUT my friendly manufacturer has just agreed to produce me a small batch in GREY - produced at the smae time as the next batch of Black cables - which will be with me in around 2 weeks.

So I will have initially just 10 available to start with and they will be sold on a 1st come 1st served basis.........

And I'll do them at the same price as the Black cables - for the first 10 off.

£45 (posted) complete with the Full stainless Adjuster set - full pics on http://www.lambrettasense.co.uk

After they have sold out I will have to order a minimum quantity to get them near to the price of the Black cables - so if you are interested please get in touch asap.

Thanks,
Mark

mark@lambrettasense.co.uk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mark97

Previous

Return to Series 1, 2 & 3