LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

SAVA MC18

Technical help for Series one, two and three Lambrettas. Models include the Li, Li Special, TV, SX, GP, Serveta and API/SIL models

SAVA MC18

Postby berniek » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:01 pm

Hi all, bought a bike with these fitted to AF tubeless, practically new tyres and rims. I run SIP tubeless with either Dunlop scootsmart or my last supplies of TT92 on my other bikes. Was thinking for ease of swapping between bikes etc to change for SIP and dunlops on this bike but seems a waste of good tyres.

Broadly what do people think of MC 18's for pretty quick road riding. any experience good or bad is welcomed. Most interested in Grip and stability, wear would be secondary. Thanks
berniek

Re: SAVA MC18

Postby burnside » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:30 pm

No experience of them myself and not heard of any negatives reviews either, but they are rated as a fast road tyre to 93mph, so sounds like they would fit the bill. They are a soft compound though so you won't get many miles out of the rear
burnside

Re: SAVA MC18

Postby TS1-200 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:02 pm

I used them for a while I found them very good, couldn`t get hold of them last tyre change, so had to use something else
TS1-200

Return to Series 1, 2 & 3