LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Pathfinder

Technical help for Series one, two and three Lambrettas. Models include the Li, Li Special, TV, SX, GP, Serveta and API/SIL models

Pathfinder

Postby Stesjh » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:35 pm

I’m looking at fitting a pathfinder to a non battery lambretta and am looking for recommendations as to what battery to get? Thanks in advance
Stesjh

Re: Pathfinder

Postby Knowledge » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:21 pm

Reading your post, it seems like you are thinking about the battery, but not so much about the business of keeping the battery charged-up.

The simple answer is a small burglar alarm battery as this would supply enough power to keep the light working for a while, but to keep the battery topped up, you will need to get a DC supply from the engine.

I guess your electrical system is AC, so there would be some simple modifications to top-up the battery.

If I have read too much into your question, let us know. If you want to learn more about running a battery, or alternative ways to power your pathfinder, get back to us.
Knowledge

Postby Stesjh » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:56 pm

Many thanks for the reply
Stesjh

Postby TS1-200 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:26 pm

Anthony Tambs can supply a regulator which has a 12v output to charge a battery.
TS1-200

Return to Series 1, 2 & 3