LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Vega Exhaust Alternative

Technical help for Lui, Vega, Cometa, J50, Cento, J125, Starstream.

Vega Exhaust Alternative

Postby peilneters » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:11 am

Ok, first post for me on this forum, just completing restoration of my vega. Although my exhaust looks very good on the outside, i think the inside is shot, mainly due to the amount of debris coming out of it ( Not fitted at moment ) Can anybody point me in the direction of an alternative exhaust ?

Thanks
peilneters

Re: Vega Exhaust Alternative

Postby Storkfoot » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:34 pm

Presuming that yours is a 75cc Vega, No one is currently remaking anything like the original. As long as your baffles aren't rattling around inside, I'd use what you have.

Edit: this may make you feel better :

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2811&p=46550&hilit=vega#p46550

:D
Last edited by Storkfoot on Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Storkfoot

Postby Scooter Paul » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:44 pm

There was a post on FB recently from a guy making a replica but with 'improved' baffles to suit a tuned engine. This may come to something, who knows? If the external of yours is sound I'd also recommend getting it repaired.
Paul.
Scooter Paul

Postby coaster » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:09 pm

Scooter Paul wrote:There was a post on FB recently from a guy making a replica but with 'improved' baffles to suit a tuned engine. This may come to something, who knows? If the external of yours is sound I'd also recommend getting it repaired.
Paul.

Not sure if it's the same post but there was a chap from Indonesia posted a picture of one he'd made by hand, fantastic work. I asked if he was thinking of going into production and he seemed interested in the idea. Have a look on FB on the Lambretta Lui Vega Luna, you will need to register to see it.

Colin
coaster

Return to Luna & J Range