LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

2021 national rallies

List and promote rallies or scooter events in the UK.

2021 national rallies

Postby Toddy » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:19 pm

Official BSRA STATEMENT
Hello fellow scooterists as we all have had our full year of national scooter rallying cancelled due to the covid pandemic . I'm writing this with hope for next year ,that we can get back to our lifestyle of riding and participating in the great partying in our beautiful world .
As we look at the organising of events for next year ,we fully understand that restrictions of large gatherings and live entertainment is very much up in the air ,and we cannot guarantee that we maybe in the same situation again having to cancel events .
Many of the organisations of the BSRA Committee have had to sign up covid disclaimers with their venues and councils. Another problem we may face is said venues going under in these unsecured times.
SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT NO BSRA ORGANISER CAN BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CANCELLED EVENTS DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS OR VENUES GOING BUST. And cannot be responsible for accommodation bookings if the rally is cancelled . (All of the organisers are scooterists and some have personally lost money this year on cancelled events )
We are releasing our list of national rallies for 2021 earlier than the normal October custom show weekend to hopefully give us hope and give more notice to other smaller events that have faced the same situation.

So here we go our list of scooterist organised events for scooterists
Nationals 2021
April 2nd-5th Easter-Scarborough
April 30-3rd May bank- Weston super mare
May 28-30th Whitsun bank - Kelso
June.25th-27th - Big 7
July 9th-11th -Cleethorpes
July 30th -August 1st Aberystwyth
August Bank Holiday 26th -30th - Isle of Wight
September South West National T.B.C
October 29th-31st - Southport

On behalf of my fellow BSRA counterparts we hope to be riding to an event and sharing in what we do best.
Yours Matty
Acting BSRA 2020 chairman
Toddy

Re: 2021 national rallies

Postby Andy B.L.C. » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:59 pm

The bottom line here being don't be a yank litigation culture profiteering scumbag spesh if you're trying to make money off a scene that is your chosen 'way of life'... Dunno I've just worked my first w.end since '85 & should just go to bed...?
Andy B.L.C.

Return to UK Rallies & Events