LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Frontline SC, 40th Anniversary Staithes Rally *Update*

List and promote rallies or scooter events in the UK.

Frontline SC, 40th Anniversary Staithes Rally *Update*

Postby welford » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:05 pm

FRONTLINE SC - 40th ANNIVERSAY STAITHES RALLY (BELATED) LCGB BSM signing on event
30th September to 2nd October 2022
Due to the overwhelming interest in our rally at Staithes, we are having to restrict attendants to Frontline past and present and LCGB card carrying members only. We hope non-members will respect this and not turn up on the day as they will not be admitted.
The rally will be held in the picturesque fishing village of Staithes which is situated 10 miles North of Whitby in North Yorkshire. Venue for the rally will be at Staithes Athletic Club TS135AY where decent camping facilities, 24-hour showers and toilets will be provided. Cheap beer on sale in the club.
Rough timetable of events:
Friday,
12.00 Rally/camping open
Club will be open also village with cafes and pubs.
19:00 – midnight. Meet and greet in Club where we are honoured to have the return of the legendary Cumby Arms DJ’s Scotty, Golden Eye, Shep, Gary Powell and Marc James who will be entertaining is with an eclectic variety of tunes.
Saturday,
10:30 ride out to local beauty spot.
11:00 Bar opens
14:00 Ridden custom show which will include a display of championship winning race Lambrettas courtesy of DSC racing.
18:00- midnight Cumby Arms DJ’s and a couple of sets from “The Clashed” tribute to Joe Strummer and the boys playing variety of Clash/70’s punk/ new wave.
Sunday,
10:30 site closes
Weekend Pass only £10 no advance tickets
welford

Re: Frontline SC, 40th Anniversary Staithes Rally *Update*

Postby hullygully » Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:54 pm

thanks to Tracie @ Frontline SC who posted us some stickers from their rally, by the time we turned up all of their goodies had gone. 8-)
hullygully

Postby Toddy » Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:10 am

Thanks to frontline SC for a cracking Saturday night do as well both the band and DJ’s were excellent top night :D
Toddy

Postby gaz_powell » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:02 am

Great weekend, I know and love Staithes, other than the bank for some it proved perfect. (the steps are easier if you know where they are....
I had to laugh when Reevies asked me where the cliff lift was.... My reply... Saltburn and Scarborough, keep walking theres a bench half way up....
Well done Frontline
gaz_powell

Return to UK Rallies & Events