LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

My first C2C!

List and promote rallies or scooter events in the UK.

My first C2C!

Postby Scooterdude » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:26 pm

Had a wonderful time, rode down on Friday after a detour to MB scooters so didn’t get there until it was dark, camped on the fellgate camp site with a few others, was quite funny one lad forgot his sleeping bag and toothpaste, he had his brush but no paste! and apparently as it was very cold in the night had to put a spare pair of underpants over his head to try and keep warm lol.

Anyway we made it to the Commode for the start and decided best thing was to pick a group with fastish looking scooters and tag along with them, well the first group one of them broke down just up the road so we waited for the next “suitable” looking group we eventually saw a small group of five, couple of ts1s a monza etc so we tagged along with them had quite a few stops for sightseeing all I know one was called Lewis and the lad on the monza was called Tony, anyway had a thoroughly enjoyable days riding.

Full marks to the LCGB organisers for what to me was a perfect day and what scootering is all about.
Scooterdude

Re: My first C2C!

Postby Nudger » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:24 pm

The first of many by the sounds of it - nice one. ;)
Nudger

Postby Scooterdude » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:41 pm

Thanks Nudger. Yes now ive got more confident at riding longish distances (usually alone) theres no stopping me now, got a couple of the blokes we rode with on fb now, they’re doing the Euro this year, well they do it every year! So hopefully ride to Poland with them next year.
I’ll be riding to Tenby in a couple of weeks about 250 miles each way so a good test for the North coast 500 in June.
Scooterdude

Postby Solid Air » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:54 pm

Sounds like you've really got the bug for it Scooterdude :D you won't regret it !
Solid Air

Postby Norrie Bodge » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:59 pm

Scooterdude wrote: camped on the fellgate camp site with a few others, was quite funny one lad forgot his sleeping bag and toothpaste, he had his brush but no paste! and apparently as it was very cold in the night had to put a spare pair of underpants over his head to try and keep warm lol.

Was lad we camped with? Jeff Goldeneye’s lad Tom lol
Norrie Bodge

Return to UK Rallies & Events