LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Shaun Burns R.I.P. funeral arrangements CONFIRMED

List and promote rallies or scooter events in the UK.

Shaun Burns R.I.P. funeral arrangements CONFIRMED

Postby Methleymongo » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:14 pm

CAB4EFD1-0C39-4AC0-9AE5-A735E6BAF011.jpeg

It is with deep regret that we have lost a true scooterist not just from the Leeds Central S.C. but from the scootering world. On Saturday 21 April Shaun suffered a heart attack at his home.Debbie and the family have requested that those who wish to attend the funeral do so on their scooters, as this is what he would have wanted. Shaun was a massive part of the scootering world and was respected from all over the UK & Scotland and in Europe. He will be sadly and deeply missed by all his family and friends both close by and far away.

It is with great sadness that I can confirm Shaun's funeral will be held on Wednesday the 2nd of May at 12.30 pm.
Cortege will leave the home address (44 Mount Pleasant, Stanley crook, Durham, DL15 9SF) Approximately 11.30am driving/riding to the crematorium at Wear Valley crematorium, Coundon, Bishop Auckland, DL14 8NR. Please lets have as many scooters leaving from the house as possible.

After the Service the Wake will be at the Catholics Club, Brooklyn Road, Chilton, DL17 0PW.
Please note Family flowers only, Donations towards the North East Air Ambulance in Lieu of Flowers would be appreciated.
Debbie, Megan and Ellie would Love Shaun's scootering family to attend wherever possible on their scooters.
I have arranged secure storage for the scooters in an industrial unit with CCTV for anyone wishing to stay and have a drink.
There are a few hotels close by, Eden Arms Hotel (Walking Distance), Holiday inns/ Premier inn etc (short Taxi Journey).
Please Please lets give Shaun the send off he Deserves.......
Share this everywhere you can.

Wayne, Debbie, Megan and Ellie
'The bigger the better.'
Corky
Leeds Central S.C.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Methleymongo

Re: Shaun Burns R.I.P. funeral arrangements CONFIRMED

Postby dscscotty » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:44 pm

Thanks for the info and What lovely words, I'm sure the scootering community will be out in force to pay their respects to Shaun and his family, was in my workshop today and every time I looked at my scooters I noticed something he'd made or fettled for me, :(
dscscotty

Return to UK Rallies & Events