LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Malton Members Rally

List and promote rallies or scooter events in the UK.

Malton Members Rally

Postby cobragp13 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:24 pm

Originally I was unable to make Malton Rally this year however after a change of plans circumstances mean I can make this event after all.
Because of leaving it so late, and the fact I’ve lost my applicationform, I read in Jetset that I could apply on line. Great, or so I thought, even though my computer skills are not the best. Find the website, pay the money and leave my details including membership number and address, how hard can that be even for me.
First part undertaken easily I found my order confirmed and I was logged out before finding anywhere to leave my address and membership number, oh dear. I received a confirmation e mail with order number so I used the link to back to the website in order to add my details. Once I entered my e mail address it said check my e mail to reset my password however there appears to be no link on the e mail to reset this and it says I have an account but I can’t access it.
I’m not bothered about having an account I just don’t want to mess people about not knowing where to send my tickets to and having no cross reference against my membership number. Any advice welcome.
cobragp13

Re: Malton Members Rally

Postby cobragp13 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:33 pm

I acted a bit hastily.
I now have access to my account but still can’t see where to leave address and membership number as asked in Jetset.
cobragp13

Postby bike grim » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:21 pm

I also didn’t get the opportunity to leave my address but I entered my membership number alongside my name in the same box. Hopefully I’ll get my ticket.
bike grim

Postby Rich Oswald » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:02 pm

If anyone has any queries at all about tickets for members events just e-mail Jain @

smallpaws@hotmail.com

Rich'
Rich Oswald

Location: Wiseman From The East (East Of The Pennines That Is)

Postby northernpete » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:32 pm

I had all the same problems as above....e-mailed Jain and she's assured me she got my application... :D
northernpete

Return to UK Rallies & Events