LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Ypres video

List and promote rallies or scooter events in the UK.

Ypres video

Postby Toddy » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:31 pm

A little. Idea from Mike Oxley on our trip to Ypres , a few familiar faces

https://youtu.be/25PNpWZt84E
Toddy

Re: Ypres video

Postby Tony Hart » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:53 pm

Great video. Your ferry experience was a bit different to my solitary scooter in the line up midday Friday at Dover. As solemn and moving as the massed cemeteries are I need to point out that in the video the masses of bald blokes in hi viz vests wandering around look like minions :shock:
Tony Hart

Postby Nudger » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:37 am

Tony Hart wrote:Great video. Your ferry experience was a bit different to my solitary scooter in the line up midday Friday at Dover. As solemn and moving as the massed cemeteries are I need to point out that in the video the masses of bald blokes in hi viz vests wandering around look like minions :shock:

Which port were you sailing to Tony? I was on the midday Dover to Dunkirk and it was very busy with scoots...
Nudger

Postby Tony Hart » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:04 am

I sailed in to Calais Nudger. Four more scooters pulled on to the ferry as I was strapping mine down but the line up was two bikes and me! I think the four scooters had been sat in the Dunkirk line until it was pointed out they were in the wrong queue.
Tony Hart

Return to UK Rallies & Events