LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Arundel pics

List and promote rallies or scooter events in the UK.

Arundel pics

Postby weeks » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:29 pm

Just a handful of pics from the weekend in Arundel - If the Club decide to run this event again in the future and manage to dodge the festival of speed - please consider adding it to your 'to do list' - You wont be disappointed :)

Lovely small town and fabulous area to ride around - Thanks to ALL those responsible for running a cool laid back event and whoever booked the sunshine ;)

Volks Bar: Madeira Drive Brighton Sea Front -Red hot, could have sat here all day people watching :)

Brighton Pier :)

Old Pier

Devils Dyke - LCGB Ride-out signing on point - Stunning view over the South Downs

weeks

Re: Arundel pics

Postby shep1874 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:08 pm

braw
shep1874

Postby steveg » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:19 pm

I'd echo Martin's comments, dare I say the Shipston of the south 8-)
steveg

Postby Toot » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:16 pm

steveg wrote:I'd echo Martin's comments, dare I say the Shipston of the south 8-)

I agree 100% with you Steve, excellent venue and brill weekend. The football club were fantastic hosts and thoroughly enjoyed our company.

Credit to Mr. Vass for the ride out, even though he loaned me one of his scoots with a dodgy clutch....
Toot

Postby Nudger » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:13 am

Yep totally agree; a great little rally and location. A shame so much else was on the same weekend as I'm sure others not there would have enjoyed it too.
Nudger

Postby Toddy » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:18 pm

Agree with all , Cracking Venue , great area and roads gutted i couldnt stay :( Great Pictures Martin as well
Toddy

Return to UK Rallies & Events