LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at


List and promote rallies or scooter events in the UK.


Postby craigbsm » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:02 am

Hello All

Following the current situation in the country with the COVID-19 virus outbreak, the LCGB committee has taken the decision to postpone the BSM Championship until event 11 on the list, 20th June 2020. Should any of events 2 to 10 on the list still take place before this date they will not count on our championship, this excludes event 1 which has already taken place.

We will then further re-assess the situation in May/June and if necessary we may decide to cancel the championship completely in 2020. The decision to cancel will be made if the situation has not somewhat improved, and, there is no longer sufficient events to count, as other hosts may decide or be forced to cancel.

As you probably already know, the BSRA Whitby rally and the Belgium Euro are cancelled, and others may also have fallen the same at the time you are reading this.

The planned NC500 Event will hopefully be moved to later in the year, this will be announced by the end of March, if you have applied to participate we will be in touch with you soon.

Everyone who has purchased a ticket for the Belgium Euro Lambretta Rally we will be in touch with you soon, also watch for updates on this forum.

Finally, please follow the government advice to help prevent this virus spreading, keep safe and healthy, and we look forward to seeing you back on the rallies when safely possible.

LCGB Committee
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 10:44 am

Return to UK Rallies & Events

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 2 guests