LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Essex Lambretta Club rally - thank-you

List and promote rallies or scooter events in the UK.

Essex Lambretta Club rally - thank-you

Postby Knowledge » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:17 pm

Owing to the forum outage, I didn't get a chance to thank the ELC for organising the recent Pier to pier ride.

It was a great route and we were remarkably lucky to escape the rain during the ride when the weather forecast was awful. I even rode home in the dry, though the DVLC Saga-louts drowned in a downpour later in the day (bad-luck Terry and Tony).

Well done lads for organising this rally: it was just a shame that so many people saw such a discouraging weather forecast.

Martin, Colchester DVLC
Knowledge

Re: Essex Lambretta Club rally - thank-you

Postby Toddy » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:20 am

Agree Martin the Hospitality from the Essex boys was excellent as usual , shame about the weather i think our group was lucky and dodged quite a few showers, a different event , well thought out and planned as well .
Toddy

Postby prog54 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 am

Excellent outing and yes the Saga louts did get wet only because we went off after the ride to hunt for a Pie and Mash shop in Southend, by the time we found it and had eaten the rain started. Well worth the soaking though.
Well done ELC.
prog54

Postby ian i.o.w » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:00 pm

Heart and soul scooter club ( I O W) would like to thank the Essex lambretta club for a great wkd cheers lads :D :D
ian i.o.w

Postby Mickyg » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:51 pm

Thanks to all that came along hopefully next year better weather ? And more happening at Southend ! .micky ELC
Mickyg

Return to UK Rallies & Events