LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Report. BSEC Endurance championship 16th July

List and promote rallies or scooter events in the UK.

Report. BSEC Endurance championship 16th July

Postby Kursaal Flyer » Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:16 pm

Wow. What can I say , 8 hours of scooter endurance racing right smack bang in the middle of a UK heatwave. 24 four scooters started 23 finished running up a total of 7049 laps ! With no stoppages for accidents.

Thank you to all those that helped including my family team, a special thanks for Lee Hollick for staying out there and getting some great photos for the riders to look at. Also I must mention Ellis who was putting out live feeds and information throughout the day via the BSEC Facebook page.

We are hoping to do a full Alphalive broadcast at the next event on the 10th September at Teesside, we do need help to fund it , team IDK have set up a just giving page to try to help reach the live feed target, you can find on the BSEC Facebook page if you would like to donate a few quid to helps us.

Three previous meetings have been broadcast and you can find them by searching the net for Alphalive BSEC.
Kursaal Flyer

Return to UK Rallies & Events