LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

eurotunnel

Promote Rallies from around the world.

eurotunnel

Postby soulster22 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:26 am

Gents, we were due to go to the Eurolambretta on Wednesday via the Eurotunnel but due to obvious reasons we cant now go.

They said that the tickets could be re-used within a year but have contacted me today to say that we need to give them dates for

the rescheduled trip. The consensus was to do the Ypres trip in may next year but the dilemma is we need dates to secure. Are we anywhere

nearer to having something booked or are there any other suggestions that will utilise the existing booking.

regards Harry (Mercenary SC)
soulster22

Re: eurotunnel

Postby steveg » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:54 pm

Harry the Ypres rally is still in the planning so no confirmed date as yet I'm afraid.
We will announce it as soon as everything is finalised.
Cheers Steve
steveg

Postby compass » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:05 pm

I/We got offered a credit note from Euro tunnel for the price paid of the ticket.With the conditions of making a booking within a year and another year to use. So can use up to 2022, which I thought was quite fair.
Give them a ring, they were surprisingly helpful.

We got a full refund for a Norway to Denmark ferry, but our Germany to Sweeden ferry will only let us have a free booking which needs to be taken in 12 months (not so good) , which makes Euro tunnel look even better.
8-)
compass

Postby Noeyedeer » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:58 pm

Guess you have seen the Ypres dates now ?
Noeyedeer

Return to International Rallies & Events