LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Morocco 2021 Scooter Rally

Promote Rallies from around the world.

Morocco 2021 Scooter Rally

Postby Jim Rose » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:29 am

Dear All; An old friend Nigel Wibbs is organising a 12 day Scooter Rally along the coast of Morocco. This is a Rally not a race and has nothing to do with the Nomad events I’ve written about in the past.

The rally leaves on 18th January and returns 30 January so the weather should be warm and dry but not too hot.

The plan is to get a ferry from Tarifa (Southern Spain) and ride along the coast for 12 days stopping overnight in decent hotels. The maximum days mileage is 185 miles but th norm is about 150 which gives a lot of time to stop and look around.

Transport for scooters from UK to Tarifa and back can be booked so riders can fly in and out of Southern Spain To save valuable time.

Costs are £1600 incl Ferries B&B £1600 per rider. Add £450 if you are travelling with a pillion. Scooter transport from the UK and back is £400 or you can make your own way.

If you want to contact Nigel by email wibbs1uk@yahoo.co.uk or me via here Facebook or you may even have my phone number.

There will be a cap of 10 scooters and 4 places have already been booked.
Jim Rose

Re: Morocco 2021 Scooter Rally

Postby Spanishlammy » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:17 am

Hi yes this is the event I am organising ,if you are interested in getting away from the shite British weather this January and riding your own scooter in the sun then please don’t hesitate to get in contact wibbs1uk@yahoo.co.uk many thx wibbs
Spanishlammy

Return to International Rallies & Events