LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Belgium: Passenger Locator Form

Promote Rallies from around the world.

Belgium: Passenger Locator Form

Postby Knowledge » Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:01 pm

One of our guys asked whether a PLF might be required for Belgium. He checked the official site but did not find the clarity he was hoping for.

Has anyone got any news on what rules might be in place?
Knowledge

Re: Belgium: Passenger Locator Form

Postby ULC Soulagent » Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:05 pm

ULC Soulagent

Postby missing lynx » Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:48 pm

Apparently they dropped the requirement on the 11th of March. If you put PLF form Belgium into Google then scroll down there's an article about it
missing lynx

Postby TonyB » Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:37 pm

Having read both of the above, my understanding is that, unless you are traveling from a country on the (very short) white list of safe countries, you still need to complete a PLF.

This UK.GOV website, which was updated on 4th April 2022 and states it was current as at 21st April 2022 is a bit clearer:-

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advic ... s-covid-19

Tony
TonyB

Postby burnside » Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:06 pm

I completed my PLF last night, you can complete it any time in the 6 months before travel, but your Covid 'passport' is only valid for 1 month, but it looks simple enough to update it after submitting (you just click the link on the email confirmation and upload your new certificate).

Re whether you need to complete a PLF or not seems to be a bit of a grey area. You do not need one if travelling from another EU or Schengen or a country that is on the EU's travel whitelist. From what I understand the UK isn't currently on the whitelist and isn't in the EU or Schengen, so we do need to complete a PLF and our government website confirms that.

Tbh it takes about 10 mins max, so better safe than sorry.
burnside

Return to International Rallies & Events