LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

eurolambretta

Promote Rallies from around the world.

Re: eurolambretta

Postby TesseraVittorio » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:38 pm

Message from the President of Lambretta Club Italy Mr. Gianpiero Cola

Dear friends,
Lately, of some Facebook pages, we read a painful polemic against Lambretta Club of Italy and the International Rally of 2017.
We want to confirm that the organizing committee has worked with passion and seriousness in the last 3 months and the program has been defined in all its details.
Everything is ready: guided tours, lunches and dinners, events, hotels, circuit, music.
Please do not listen to false statements of Mr Sacchi, who intends to boycott our meeting.
The Mr Sacchi is not part of the organizing committee, has never participated in meetings of the club, it is not aware of the contract and has never seen the economic report of the meeting.
The Mr Sacchi is only and only a club member that you do NOT have never contributed to the organization of the event.
Please, then, to hear ONLY the official statements of the Lambretta Club Italy, the only institution authorized to statements on “EuroRaduno Lambretta 2017”.
We hope to see you at this important event!

LAMBRETTA CLUB D’ITALIA
Dott. Ing. Gianpiero Cola
TesseraVittorio

Postby xenia1 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:59 pm

Thankyou Gianpiero for going ahead confirming on this forum the invalidity of the false flyers on facebook. Now we have heard it officially we can all look forward to a great Eurolambretta event in Adria Italy hopefully without further intervention by a certain minority who seem intent on mischief..
Andy.
xenia1

Postby Jim Rose » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:01 pm

Whilst I welcome the clarification of what is going on I am less happy with the Italian Clubs politics spilling onto this forum. The personal attacks by the President of the Lambretta Club of an Italian Club member should not be allowed on the LCGB forum. I hope that the moderator will see my point and have the post removed.
Jim Rose

Postby Rich Oswald » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:12 pm

Jim Rose wrote:Whilst I welcome the clarification of what is going on I am less happy with the Italian Clubs politics spilling onto this forum. The personal attacks by the President of the Lambretta Club of an Italian Club member should not be allowed on the LCGB forum. I hope that the moderator will see my point and have the post removed.

From what I can see the post is from TesseraVittorio, whoever that may be, and not from the president, Gianpiero Cola, unless they are one and the same person.
Rich Oswald

Location: Wiseman From The East (East Of The Pennines That Is)

Postby xenia1 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:25 pm

Jim Rose wrote:Whilst I welcome the clarification of what is going on I am less happy with the Italian Clubs politics spilling onto this forum. The personal attacks by the President of the Lambretta Club of an Italian Club member should not be allowed on the LCGB forum. I hope that the moderator will see my point and have the post removed.

I dont see it as an attack Jim, its just a reasurance from the Italian president that the faceache flyers were hoaxed and taking any blame away the the club itself with an explanation of who was behind it. This message has gone to all the european clubs. It needs to stay here as clarification from the hosting club so theres no more confusion and thats the only reason it was posted here, not as any personal vendetta against a fellow club member..
xenia1

Postby TesseraVittorio » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:51 pm

President Cola is not LCGB member, and asked me the pleasure to convey this message to all members of the LCGB to clarify the official position of the Lambretta Club Italy. The Club has been working hard for this important rally and it is right that everyone knows the truth.
TesseraVittorio

Postby mainstand » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:51 am

That's that sorted then. Cheers.
mainstand

Postby Jim Rose » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:53 am

The start of the post is fine and clears up uncertainty generated by posts on other forums and facebook. The message is clear and welcome.

The second section of the post contains personal attacks on an Italian Club member which are not relevant to the event.
Jim Rose

Postby Knowledge » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:10 am

Get over it Jim. If my committee were organising a big rally and the someone was trying to undermine our efforts, then I would struggle to contain my feelings and name those responsible for generating the confusion.

However, the two posts from TesseraVttorio fail to convey the simplest message. That is "The Italian Lambretta Club WILL be hosting the 2017 EuroLambretta Jamboree at Adria in June"

It would be reassuring to see those words and put any doubt to bed.
Knowledge

Postby xenia1 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:20 am

Knowledge wrote:Get over it Jim. If my committee were organising a big rally and the someone was trying to undermine our efforts, then I would struggle to contain my feelings and name those responsible for generating the confusion.

However, the two posts from TesseraVttorio fail to convey the simplest message. That is "The Italian Lambretta Club WILL be hosting the 2017 EuroLambretta Jamboree at Adria in June"

It would be reassuring to see those words and put any doubt to bed.

Look on the Italian clubs home page Martin, its all there with everything planned to the T, theres absolutely no doubt it WILL be in Adria June 2nd to te 4th.Programmes have been printed out with everything in detail.
Its also been confirmed to the LCGB's Paul Price and SLUK, this one can be put to bed..
xenia1

Postby Digger » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:32 am

Rich Oswald wrote:
From what I can see the post is from TesseraVittorio, whoever that may be
:o
Digger

Postby Rich Oswald » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:37 am

Digger wrote:
Rich Oswald wrote:

Why the shock, it's just a username, it could be anybody!

Rich'
Rich Oswald

Location: Wiseman From The East (East Of The Pennines That Is)

Postby xenia1 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:59 am

www.lambrettaclubitalia.it/home.php

Direct from the Italian clubs home page, all the confirmation needed..
xenia1

Postby Digger » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:29 am

Rich Oswald wrote:
Digger wrote:
Rich Oswald wrote:

Why the shock, it's just a username, it could be anybody!

Rich'

My bad Rich I hadn't spotted that is was a member's moniker.... :oops:
Digger

Postby Jim Rose » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:53 pm

I have no doubt that the Euro will go ahead and it will be in Adria.

I am however getting pissed off with the Italian scooterists antics. Someone with the user name "TesseraVittorio" has told us all is fine in Italy. The user name is a well known name but could be adopted by anyone if not previously registered!

We then take this users word that he speaks for Club Italia. Why?

The user then says we must no trust Mr Sacchi. See above.

Why not just wait until we get the trustworthy information from people we can rely on ie the LCGB Committee.

If the Italian scooter fraternity want to play games with each other fine; I'd prefer they kept it on there side of the channel rather than infecting us
Jim Rose

Postby xenia1 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:39 pm

Jim, if you look on club Italias home page the message posted above by Vittorio Tessera is the same word for word so why would you not believe the validity of the statement? Its the very same statement sent to all the european Lambretta clubs including club Espana. I personally dont believe theres games being played here its purely the Italian club giving reassurance that all is well and nothing has changed with the venue. The faceache hoax flyers going unanswered would only cause uncertainty to those that have booked holidays and accomodation ..
xenia1

Postby Jim Rose » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:26 pm

Andy, I haven't been on the Italian club website so I can't say whether the statement is by Vittorio or not and frankly that's not the point.

As far as I'm concerned the only statements that I will believe are those that come via the LCGB. Posting stuff on facebook, or by personal accounts on club websites/forums is unreliable and open to abuse which is the point I was making.

If Club Italia want to issue a formal statement of reassurance I would have thought it simple enough for the Italian Club to liase through the traditional channels with the other national clubs rather than rely on social media; social media is where most of these rumours are being distributed in the first place.

I have no doubt I will be in Adria next year on my Lambretta
Jim Rose

Postby coaster » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:22 pm

Did the business about the Italian club selling tickets to the public get fully laid to rest in the end?
coaster

Postby Toot » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:02 pm

coaster wrote:Did the business about the Italian club selling tickets to the public get fully laid to rest in the end?

Yes

See Committee post next to the end of this three page thread (only visible in the members only area):

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=6512&start=40
Toot

Postby xenia1 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:46 pm

Jim Rose wrote:
If Club Italia want to issue a formal statement of reassurance

Jim,maybe not directly through the official lcgb commitee (which in hindsight probably would have been better i agree) but surely thats what they have done, by not only posting the message from the president of club Italia on this very forum (and i do agree with you on this too, it could be open to abuse by a third party)... but....in this case from Giancola himself on their own official website...

;)
xenia1

Previous

Return to International Rallies & Events