LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

‘Orange 67’ SX150

LAMBRETTA ONLY PLEASE
Show your Lambretta off to us all with pictures of your pride and joy.

Re: ‘Orange 67’ SX150

Postby davla » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:01 pm

Rich Oswald wrote:Probably your best option as there was a lot of negativity about it on Facebook. Looks good cleaned up.

I wouldn't know as the person that runs that FB group deleted my posts and then banned me :lol: Very strange behaviour, it's only a scooter! Anyway, yes I'm really pleased how that panel has come up, I think it's got the makings of a nice rustoration and has inspired me to do it.
davla

Postby Rich Oswald » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:24 pm

davla wrote:
Rich Oswald wrote:Probably your best option as there was a lot of negativity about it on Facebook. Looks good cleaned up.

I wouldn't know as the person that runs that FB group deleted my posts and then banned me :lol: Very strange behaviour, it's only a scooter! Anyway, yes I'm really pleased how that panel has come up, I think it's got the makings of a nice rustoration and has inspired me to do it.

Hope to see pic's of it's progress on here then.
Rich Oswald

Location: Wiseman From The East (East Of The Pennines That Is)

Postby bolzenanker » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:26 pm

Shame about eBay, it's a bit of a minefield at the moment.

That panel looks great, always my fave, the orange one.

Best of luck with it.

If I hadn't just bought an SX200 and an SX150, I'd be sending you a message.
bolzenanker

Postby Andy B.L.C. » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:12 am

Ya tart 8-)
Andy B.L.C.

Postby davla » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:45 pm

So I applied for registration on the 6th January and started to assemble the scooter in anticipation of the DVLA wanting to do an inspection. I thought this was probably going to be a lengthy process due to current circumstances. I received an email this morning asking me to confirm a few details and, once I’d done that, I got another email confirming that they had issued an age related reg and that I should receive a V5C in 5-7 days. That’s got to be the quickest I’ve ever got a scooter registered.

davla

Postby Toddy » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:08 pm

davla wrote:So I applied for registration on the 6th January and started to assemble the scooter in anticipation of the DVLA wanting to do an inspection. I thought this was probably going to be a lengthy process due to current circumstances. I received an email this morning asking me to confirm a few details and, once I’d done that, I got another email confirming that they had issued an age related reg and that I should receive a V5C in 5-7 days. That’s got to be the quickest I’ve ever got a scooter registered.

That’s good news that :D I suppose in these current lockdown times they don’t want to send people out ;)
Toddy

Postby Covboy » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:22 pm

That's looking good.....like it!

@Keep the pictures coming 8-)
Covboy

Postby davla » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:11 pm

Covboy wrote:That's looking good.....like it!

@Keep the pictures coming 8-)

I’m still thinking about selling it tbh, I’ve got too many scooters :roll:
davla

Postby Rich Oswald » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:15 pm

davla wrote:So I applied for registration on the 6th January and started to assemble the scooter in anticipation of the DVLA wanting to do an inspection. I thought this was probably going to be a lengthy process due to current circumstances. I received an email this morning asking me to confirm a few details and, once I’d done that, I got another email confirming that they had issued an age related reg and that I should receive a V5C in 5-7 days. That’s got to be the quickest I’ve ever got a scooter registered.

That's very quick in today's climate.

Rich'
Rich Oswald

Location: Wiseman From The East (East Of The Pennines That Is)

Previous

Return to Show Your Ride