LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Request...!

LAMBRETTA ONLY PLEASE
Show your Lambretta off to us all with pictures of your pride and joy.

Request...!

Postby Andy B.L.C. » Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:03 am

Pic of a PM Tuning 'Fat Mamba' pipe on a ped, preferably a cutdown! Explanation I'm very close to reanimating my cutdown with an RB 200 & all the other available pipes don't work aesthetically as the tailpipe protrudes way too far beyond the rear wheel, ie would look gash on a cutdown. With many thanks in advance, any other suggestions also welcome!
Andy B.L.C.

Re: Request...!

Postby pharrisRB225 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:50 pm

I think a curly pipe looks better
on a cutdown in my opinion
pharrisRB225

Postby SlackerThePinstriper » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:53 pm

Andy B.L.C. wrote:Pic of a PM Tuning 'Fat Mamba' pipe on a ped, preferably a cutdown! Explanation I'm very close to reanimating my cutdown with an RB 200 & all the other available pipes don't work aesthetically as the tailpipe protrudes way too far beyond the rear wheel, ie would look gash on a cutdown. With many thanks in advance, any other suggestions also welcome!

DJ, Mickeck, fresco no other options available I'm affraid
SlackerThePinstriper

Postby shane BBoys » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:47 pm

Andy.
contact Madness he may have 1 as the PM are his choice of pipe!

Cheers Shane.
shane BBoys

Postby Andy B.L.C. » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:39 am

Cheers Chaps!

I'm still a tad torn... I've got a Casa race (Protti copy) pipe kicking about. The thought of spending over £250 on a kit specific (angle of the down pipe/useless on other engines) zorst when I've pretty much got the rest of the engine internals (crank/clutch/gearbox) sorted has got me thinking about an SS200 top end again (the cost of an RB kit, cylinder head & exhaust work out more expensive)... Call me indecisive by all means but the cut down isn't going to be a mile munching workhorse engine (the RT & TS1 will do) but rather a flies in teeth, ageing disgracefully, hooligan 'av it while I still can ped.

Have I just answered my own question...?!

Further feedback gratefully accepted mind, ta!...
Andy B.L.C.

Postby ULC Soulagent » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:29 pm

Andy B.L.C. wrote:Cheers Chaps!

I'm still a tad torn... I've got a Casa race (Protti copy) pipe kicking about. The thought of spending over £250 on a kit specific (angle of the down pipe/useless on other engines) zorst when I've pretty much got the rest of the engine internals (crank/clutch/gearbox) sorted has got me thinking about an SS200 top end again (the cost of an RB kit, cylinder head & exhaust work out more expensive)... Call me indecisive by all means but the cut down isn't going to be a mile munching workhorse engine (the RT & TS1 will do) but rather a flies in teeth, ageing disgracefully, hooligan 'av it while I still can ped.

Have I just answered my own question...?!

Further feedback gratefully accepted mind, ta!...

Yes :lol:
Well the RB is a great kit and pretty fast outta the box although the ancillaries make it expensive as u well know. Again I think the SS is another great fast kit and considering you have that exhaust system to suit then it’s a no brainer ;)
ULC Soulagent

Postby Andy B.L.C. » Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:10 pm

Innit ;)

Ta Shane, when have you got time to come round to fettle the niggles?! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Andy B.L.C.

Postby ULC Soulagent » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:52 am

Andy B.L.C. wrote:Innit ;)

Ta Shane, when have you got time to come round to fettle the niggles?! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sometime next year ;)
Let me know when the Bristol club putting on another cider fest :D
ULC Soulagent

Postby watty-rugby » Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:29 pm

ULC Soulagent wrote:
Andy B.L.C. wrote:Innit ;)

Sometime next year ;)
Let me know when the Bristol club putting on another cider fest :D

:D :D +1. Count me in!
watty-rugby

Return to Show Your Ride