LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

My group 4

LAMBRETTA ONLY PLEASE
Show your Lambretta off to us all with pictures of your pride and joy.

Re: My group 4

Postby xenia1 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:06 pm

Very smart, clean looking race machine 8-)
xenia1

Postby Dazts1 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:12 pm

Thanks Andy. It is quite difficult to keep something that slides down the track quite a lot tidy !! :lol:

Here's a couple of pics from brid show on the bsso stand.

Dazts1

Postby dscscotty » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:12 pm

dscscotty

Postby Warkton Tornado No.1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:33 pm

You were lucky to have kept control. Well held! :D

Presumably you wrecked your rear hub in the process though.... :(

In some footage @ Mallory, there is a Production Class bike flying, mixing it with Group Fours. It looks much faster than the others, because your team mates are as quick as they come, with their wealth of experience & weighing about a bag of sugar each, yet this bike/rider is quicker still! :?:

I wondered if you can shed any light on it. Might have been 130(?) which I don't think is Mike Davis. :idea:
Warkton Tornado No.1

Postby Bilko » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:06 pm

Superb.
Bilko

Postby dscscotty » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:30 am

I wondered if you can shed any light on it. Might have been 130(?) which I don't think is Mike Davis. :idea:

130 is chiselspeeds Chris cook, who after a great start unfortunately had a quite big off, Chris was relatively unscathed, however the scooter was a right off! ;) the footage posted is from DSC rider Justin Price BSSO NO 3 who won 3 of the 4 races, loosing 1 race to his team mate BSSO 04 Stephen Graves.
dscscotty

Postby Warkton Tornado No.1 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:37 am

dscscotty wrote:

130 is chiselspeeds Chris cook, who after a great start unfortunately had a quite big off, Chris was relatively unscathed, however the scooter was a right off! ;) the footage posted is from DSC rider Justin Price BSSO NO 3 who won 3 of the 4 races, loosing 1 race to his team mate BSSO 04 Stephen Graves.

Thank you for the information.

Chris' bike looks very, very quick & he wasn't riding raggedly! I had to look twice to make sure it wasn't Group Four!

I checked through the regs & the only power/torque advantages I would guess to be gained are possibly the crank web profile, flywheel/weight/finning/stator/timing & carburation (VHSA being the best on offer)
Warkton Tornado No.1

Postby jonno » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:56 pm

Great to see these updates.Why isnt the BSSO forum used much these days,it used to be well used and regular recent posts?
jonno

Postby Dazts1 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:45 am

Whats happening with the production class ?

What we finding is very well setup bikes combined with very fast riders. This is giving group 4 boys a run for there money , myself included. They were close last year but a a little extra HP gains from the new pipe and great attention to detail in setup means great riders are up there. Better get my own riding and setup sorted or I'll be left behind :lol:
Dazts1

Postby Dazts1 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:17 am

Warkton yes the rear hub was wrecked along with the jacking point. But I'll take that over a surf along the tarmac. Not sure as to why my rear wheel decided to part company but let's just say a couple of wheel nuts were missing. I had just checked it 10 mins prior to the race myself. All seemed good as the scoot was on the bench as we decided if we were going to change to wets as the rain started spitting. Obviously we didn't as the rain stopped as quick as it started.
Dazts1

Previous

Return to Show Your Ride