LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

TV LI-cence and an extremely long shot!

LAMBRETTA ONLY PLEASE
Show your Lambretta off to us all with pictures of your pride and joy.

TV LI-cence and an extremely long shot!

Postby nasty arturo » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:28 pm

Here are mine...

A predictable story... Had a 125 at seventeen... Passed test... Rode a while... Got a car... Let the bike go... Mid-life crisis*... Always wanted an Italian TV 175... If I don't do it now I never will...

(*Not really, but you get my drift)

Imported into the country from Italy in 2013:

TV, before:

TV, after:

LI:

And where it all began:

I note from the DVLA web site that this was last on the road over two years ago.

So, here's the long shot... Does anyone know who currently owns this, and what their plans are for it?

Cheers,

Nasty
nasty arturo

Re: TV LI-cence and an extremely long shot!

Postby Nigel. S » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:20 pm

My 2nd scooter as a teenager was a 200cc lince. I asked the question "where is it now?" on a FB page, Lince appreciation group or something along those lines.
Got a reply with a pic showing it with my old Lince registration number, but the frame in pic was a louvered toolbox door Serveta frame. Not the sealed up frame type that it was. :roll: Didn't ask any more about it.
Nigel. S

Re: TV LI-cence and an extremely long shot!

Postby Fast n Furious » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:19 am

Over the years lots of spanish louvered toolbox doors and toolboxes have been changed for Italian/Indian types. Don't see much of it the other way around! Somewhere there is probably a big pile of air filter toolboxes and louvered doors if they haven't already been skipped.
Fast n Furious

Return to Show Your Ride