LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Dating Letter Applications

Might be worth while looking in here first, as we post the most frequently asked questions within here!

Dating Letter Applications

Postby Rich Oswald » Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:09 am

A polite reminder to all. Please remember to submit a current membership number on your application form to get the Certificate at the Members price. If you have just joined, please wait until you get your Membership number before you apply as I do not have access to membership lists. You can call memberships to get your number more quickly. I cannot process applications at the members price without a membership number, my system simply will not allow me to continue. I have had several applications recently where people have claimed to be members and paid the members price when they are clearly not members.

Thank you,

Rich'
LCGB Registrar
Rich Oswald

Location: Wiseman From The East (East Of The Pennines That Is)

Re: Dating Letter Applications

Postby Rich Oswald » Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:04 pm

The L.C.G.B. have decided to only accept online applications for Dating Letters and Replacement letters. We have trialed this for a couple of years now due to the pandemic and it has worked really well. It's rare to get a postal application now and because of this we are no longer accepting cheques as a form of payment. Payment is via the Pay Pal link. Please note that you can use the Pay Pal link and pay by card even if you do not have a Pay Pal account.

Richard Oswald
LCGB Registrar
Rich Oswald

Location: Wiseman From The East (East Of The Pennines That Is)

Return to Frequently Asked Questions