LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

BBC4 Rock and Roll Island (Eel)

Whether you have seen an advert on the tv, a program ude on, sales leaflets, web sites, or other, discuss all forms of Lambretta media material in here.

BBC4 Rock and Roll Island (Eel)

Postby Andyf » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:17 pm

Andyf

Re: BBC4 Rock and Roll Island (Eel)

Postby pacemaker » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:10 am

What great history Andy. Never went there as I was too young. There should be a programme on Friars Club in Aylesbury. Another great venue where all the big names played.
pacemaker

Postby Storkfoot » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:46 pm

pacemaker wrote:What great history Andy. Never went there as I was too young. There should be a programme on Friars Club in Aylesbury. Another great venue where all the big names played.

I saw Magazine there. Not sure what year, maybe ‘79. I dragged my sister along and we hitched it back to Oxford, where she lived, afterwards. A Ford Transit full of skinheads. Good times :D
Storkfoot

Postby Andy B.L.C. » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:42 pm

Good telly! BBC4 tends to provide on Fri nights... Did anyone catch the shameless London Lambretta Club media tarts getting a shout out on Craig Charles's Radio 6 Funk & Soul show tonight, about 85ish mins in, nice1 y'all! :D On a guest slot I got Eddie Piller suggesting that having a Lambretta frame in the kitchen wasn't particularly hygienic :lol:
Andy B.L.C.

Postby gaz_powell » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:24 am

Just read this.....Andy, I'm impressed you did a guest spot on the Craig Charles show and Eddie Pillar rang in to speak to you about a lambretta frame in his kitchen... ;)
Or did I miss read that.......

Full of cabin fever....Gaz
gaz_powell

Return to Lambretta in the media