LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Emojis

Not for scooter questions!

Post your question if you need any help with using the forums and how they work.

Emojis

Postby Rich Oswald » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:50 am

My phone won't allow me to post emojis on this forum but fine on computer. Anyone know why?

Rich'
Rich Oswald

Location: Wiseman From The East (East Of The Pennines That Is)

Re: Emojis

Postby solostax » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:27 pm

Rich
You don't state what phone you have but I use an Android and have downloaded a keyboard app (Swiftkey) that features Emojis.The reason I needed this app was not for the Emojis but that it enabled numerals and letters to be selected without switching.
Hope this helps
Regards
Mark
solostax

Postby solostax » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:55 pm

Testing Emojis using an Acer Chromebook :arrow: :shock: 8-) Symbols are not displayed on preview screen.
solostax

Postby Rich Oswald » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:46 pm

solostax wrote:Rich
You don't state what phone you have but I use an Android and have downloaded a keyboard app (Swiftkey) that features Emojis.The reason I needed this app was not for the Emojis but that it enabled numerals and letters to be selected without switching.
Hope this helps
Regards
Mark

Samsung Galaxy S8, Android
Rich Oswald

Location: Wiseman From The East (East Of The Pennines That Is)

Postby Toddy » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:41 am

Rich Oswald wrote:My phone won't allow me to post emojis on this forum but fine on computer. Anyone know why?

Rich'

You have to use the R/H side Emojies on this forum any others you get an error message
Toddy

Return to Forum Help