LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Round 4: Snetterton 4th June

Catch up with the LCGB Sponsored Production Class riders competing in the 2017 BSSO Championship.
Regular updates and results. Plus full 2016 Production Class archive.

Postby weeks » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:56 pm

No3: Stephen Graves and No4: Justin Price battle it out to become the leading LCGB member in the Production Class :)

Chris Cook enjoying the fresh air !

No 47: Graham Tatton

No 81: James Lancaster

No 99: Good to see Andy Barnes back on the track after a nasty "off" at Mallory

LCGB member and LCGB Production Class rider Stephen Graves picks up 3rd place in the Charity Race entered by a number of different classes .......... Well done fella :D
Think John dropped a fiver somewhere !! :D

2 current leaders in the LCGB Production Class No3: Justin Price and No4: Stephen Graves

Race 1: Stephen Graves / Justin Price / James Lancaster / Graham Tatton / Chris Cook / Shaun Fairfield / David Delaney / Pat Wickham / Jeremy Steel / Andy Barnes / Drew Duncan / Graham Lake

Race 2: Justin Price / Stephen Graves / James Lancaster / Graham Tatton / Shaun Fairfield / Pat Wickham / Jeremy Steel / Andy Barnes / Drew Duncan / Graham Lake / Chris Cook DNF / Dave Delaney DNF

PLEASE Email /IM me if you can supply more pics and I will happily post and give credit .......... Cheers
weeks

Re: Round 4: Snetterton 4th June

Postby weeks » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:03 pm

Thanks to Scotty .... DSC Team principle and Jayne Morris ex BSSO Official for sending me results and pic :)

If I don't get sent results and photos I cant update section, simple really ............. "Help me or lose it".

weeks

Re: Round 4: Snetterton 4th June

Postby weeks » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:50 pm

Thanks Daz for the extra pics ............. Much appreciated :)
weeks

Return to LCGB "Production Class" Scooter Racing