LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

BGM Pro Plastic tank

Need help with a tuning kit, how do you tune your scooter, which kit should I choose, and all general tuning and modifcations questions are for in here.

BGM Pro Plastic tank

Postby coaster » Mon May 23, 2022 2:03 pm

Has anyone fitted one of these tanks? I've just taken delivery of one and whilst installation seemed straight forward, the long allen bolts supplied seem to bottom out and the shorter rear buffer rubbers are at least 50% too tall. No instruction included to explain :roll: I can make it fit easy enough but was wondering if Im missing something :?
coaster

Re: BGM Pro Plastic tank

Postby vegansydney » Tue May 24, 2022 7:18 pm

Call or email Jon at Casa Lambretta USA (formerly Jet200). He designed them and would know better than anyone.
vegansydney

Postby coaster » Tue May 24, 2022 10:07 pm

vegansydney wrote:Call or email Jon at Casa Lambretta USA (formerly Jet200). He designed them and would know better than anyone.

Thanks but I took the plunge and cut the lower mounts in half and it all bolted up nicely. BGM could do with a few notes to go with the tanks tbf, they arent exactly cheap :?
coaster

Postby vegansydney » Tue May 24, 2022 11:20 pm

coaster wrote:BGM could do with a few notes to go with the tanks tbf, they arent exactly cheap :?

Email Philipp at BGM/SCK and tell him. His customer service is second to none and IMHO they're one of the few manufactures that proactively responds to feedback.
vegansydney

Postby coaster » Wed May 25, 2022 12:04 am

vegansydney wrote:
coaster wrote:BGM could do with a few notes to go with the tanks tbf, they arent exactly cheap :?

Done, good suggestion 8-)

Email Philipp at BGM/SCK and tell him. His customer service is second to none and IMHO they're one of the few manufactures that proactively responds to feedback.
coaster

Return to Tuning & Kits