LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Rapido

Need help with a tuning kit, how do you tune your scooter, which kit should I choose, and all general tuning and modifcations questions are for in here.

Re: Rapido

Postby Warkton Tornado No.1 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:12 pm

jonno wrote:Ive done a leak test and theres s leak somewhere but I cant find it anywhere.The is always fuel/oil under the sparkplug,outside the head, but it never shows any bubbles on the test.Have taken engine out for thourough check.Wasnt dynoed with panels on as couldnt be strapped down,although not a problem before.Time to go elswhere.So annoying.

Rapido's tend to be prone to leakage if the inlet gets ported very close to the cylinder stud hole.

As I consider it vulnerable, I deliberately break through & then sleeve the hole with stainless tubing.
Warkton Tornado No.1

Re: Rapido

Postby jonno » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:33 pm

Found the leak. The front mounting hole on the short MB inlet manifold.Shouldve realised,only see it with engine out.Got BGM exhaust to see if it improves things,before I try the Rapido option.
jonno

Previous

Return to Tuning & Kits