LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

wiring help

Need help with a tuning kit, how do you tune your scooter, which kit should I choose, and all general tuning and modifcations questions are for in here.

wiring help

Postby a-teamlambretta » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:43 pm

its been a while since ive done any wiring and have suffered brain fade.

i have a series one with a varitronic ignition with a simplified loom . i have a brown, black and green pluged into the junction block behind the head light. green will be the kill swith and is working when put to earth. ive got the brake light working from the pedal and also swith on front brake. where do the switch wires go ?

i have from the switch

brown
grey
black
purple
yellow
blue
white
red

i will be using a battery aswell just to power some gauges
thanks simon
a-teamlambretta

Re: wiring help

Postby a-teamlambretta » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:42 pm

a-teamlambretta wrote:its been a while since ive done any wiring and have suffered brain fade.

i have a series one with a varitronic ignition with a simplified loom . i have a brown, black and green pluged into the junction block behind the head light. green will be the kill swith and is working when put to earth. ive got the brake light working from the pedal and also swith on front brake. where do the switch wires go ?

i have from the switch

brown
grey
black
purple
yellow
blue
white
red

i will be using a battery aswell just to power some gauges
thanks simon

think ive sussed it, just have a spare gray from the light switch and a blown park light bulb. grey must be speedo bulb ?? havnt got speedo to hand
a-teamlambretta

Return to Tuning & Kits