LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Ralph Saxelby Box Value

Need help with a tuning kit, how do you tune your scooter, which kit should I choose, and all general tuning and modifcations questions are for in here.

Ralph Saxelby Box Value

Postby 69GP225 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:02 pm

Hello,

Does anyone know the market value of a RS clubman with low miles in original black paint?

Thanks Lee
69GP225

Re: Ralph Saxelby Box Value

Postby Solid Air » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:45 pm

The length of wait-time on a new one will have a big affect on the price of yours ;)
Solid Air

Postby Warkton Tornado No.1 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:13 pm

If Ron Moss's Clubman type exhaust is £276 & Kegra's reverse cone Clubman is £450, then (as I would suggest that Ralph's exhaust would match or better both products) you have a couple of prices by which to guesstimate a value.

I doubt that any Lambretta in-house Clubman type exhaust manufacturer can claim to have the same pedigree as Ralph (& Ryan) in rider/tuner ability & his work is always highly prized.

Ultimately, the value of anything is what somebody is willing to pay, & I would ask Ralph himself what he'd charge to make one again. You risk getting your head bitten off, but worth a try......
Warkton Tornado No.1

Postby 69GP225 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:41 pm

Hey really appreciate the info.

I’m a lucky guy as I managed to find both a Ron Moss no.57 and also a Ralphy both hardly used.

Thanks and regards for Christmas

Lee
69GP225

Return to Tuning & Kits