LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

SIP CHT Sensor fitting.

Need help with a tuning kit, how do you tune your scooter, which kit should I choose, and all general tuning and modifcations questions are for in here.

Re: SIP CHT Sensor fitting.

Postby Fast n Furious » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:22 pm

Solid Air wrote:FnF, on the later ones you can have miles and Celsius together.

My latest one doesn't like sudden acceleration :? the numbers can't keep up using just one magnet. I didn't find setting the sensor to pick up bolt heads worked so today I've araldited 5 magnets next to the disc fixing bolts to see how that goes, will find out tomorrow and let you know.

Mark

Ok. I knew the digital and analogue readouts could be swapped over on the Mk2. Didn't know about the temp change option. Thanks for the update Mark.
Pete.
Fast n Furious

Postby coaster » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:44 pm

Fast n Furious wrote:If your sip is set for MPH readout then the temp readout is in Farenheit. KPH sets it to Celsius. The UK must be the largest market for this product. Another design blunder as I see it. :evil:

That is entirely possible but the temp has a 'C' displayed next to it, maybe thats a flow in the display?
coaster

Postby Fast n Furious » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:02 pm

coaster wrote:
Fast n Furious wrote:If your sip is set for MPH readout then the temp readout is in Farenheit. KPH sets it to Celsius. The UK must be the largest market for this product. Another design blunder as I see it. :evil:

That is entirely possible but the temp has a 'C' displayed next to it, maybe thats a flow in the display?

Ok Coaster.... So just to confirm....
You have a SiP Mk2, set for MPH odometer and presumably there is a separate setting to choose Celsius or Fahrenheit and it is indicating degrees Celsius scale but produces degrees Fahrenheit values?
Fast n Furious

Previous

Return to Tuning & Kits