LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Casa radiale head

Need help with a tuning kit, how do you tune your scooter, which kit should I choose, and all general tuning and modifcations questions are for in here.

Casa radiale head

Postby lofty » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:31 am

Hi,

does anyone know if these come in regular lambretta piston profile and/or a flatter profile for the casa pistons?

I have just purchased one and the squish profile doesn't match the piston I have (AF wossner) as the head profile is much flatter than the piston(however it does look like it matches a wisco H2 piston I have knocking around)..

the dealer I purchased from (a well respected dealer, so I am inclined to trust them) says they have fitted many of these to TS1 motors with no issues, but given all the chatter on here regarding the correct squish profile I am not sure..

has anyone else had experience or insight in fitting radiale heads on non casa top ends?
lofty

Re: Casa radiale head

Postby ULC Soulagent » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:38 am

Only suited for the casa meteor piston, all other headswill need reprofiling too match piston
ULC Soulagent

Return to Tuning & Kits