LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

GP exhaust grounding

Need help with a tuning kit, how do you tune your scooter, which kit should I choose, and all general tuning and modifcations questions are for in here.

GP exhaust grounding

Postby brumtony » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:32 am

I have a TSR on my quattrini GP , grounding on right handers any suggestions of another system which might allow me to tip it in more ??
Thanks in advance
brumtony

Re: GP exhaust grounding

Postby Solid Air » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:02 pm

The CST10 doesn't have much clearance either I afraid.
Solid Air

Postby nickw » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:00 pm

Rimini do this exhaust which sits higher up.
https://www.riminilambrettacentre.com/e ... a-ecc.html

I had one on my TS1 and it didn't noticeably change the performance from the previously fitted TSR.
nickw

Postby Dazts1 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:43 pm

Hi tony what rear shock you using ? If you using something short like an R1 or something around 285 /290 this will cause the exhaust to sit lower at the front. If you have clearance on your inlet manifold which could be aided by offset cones or Casa setup , this will allow for fitment of a longer rear shock. 305 to 310 mm could be achievable this will give more clearance on your pipe up front. Before spending money on a shock see if someone you know has one you can try , see if you have plenty of manifold clearance. This will definitely help.
Dazts1

Return to Tuning & Kits