LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

push button SIP speedo

Need help with a tuning kit, how do you tune your scooter, which kit should I choose, and all general tuning and modifcations questions are for in here.

push button SIP speedo

Postby Topgearskin » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:08 pm

Has anyone ever used a modified cutoff switch button to operate the push button feature of the SIP speedo. I know there are a lot of clever people out there.... the push button is an irritation to me, I have a bracket to attach it to my gp headset but am considering one for my S2 and think this would be a trick modification
Topgearskin

Re: push button SIP speedo

Postby Tractorman » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:41 pm

The SIP button fits well under the horn and dip switch, just the right place to work with your thumb.
Tractorman

Postby Topgearskin » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:51 pm

Tractorman wrote:The SIP button fits well under the horn and dip switch, just the right place to work with your thumb.

That's where I have the bracket on my GP ;)
Topgearskin

Postby coaster » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:45 pm

Topgearskin wrote:
Tractorman wrote:The SIP button fits well under the horn and dip switch, just the right place to work with your thumb.

That's where I have the bracket on my GP ;)

Mine came with a self adhesive backing so I stuck it to the rear of my hydraulic brake cylinder but it would have been even better under the horn at Topgearskin says (I have a thumb choke so that wasn't an option for me
coaster

Postby Vega125s » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:52 pm

Hi
I wired mine into a serveta switch many moons ago .
Works well ,but it does look pig ugly on a GP!
Vega125s

Return to Tuning & Kits