LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

TS-1 Protti Information

Need help with a tuning kit, how do you tune your scooter, which kit should I choose, and all general tuning and modifcations questions are for in here.

TS-1 Protti Information

Postby Paul_from_Thornbury » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:44 am

My TS-1 has a Road Tune by Taffspeed, and was specced with a MB DevTour for touring. The DevTour is nearly done, it’s done me proud but the muffler rivets are totally ovalised and it’s held together with Ty-wraps while I finish my Euro trip. I like the sound of the Protti, but there’s only one post on here about it and not much else. Being in Europe I need something from Rimini, SC or SIP.
Does anyone have any long term history of the Protti, a friend with an SST265 has cracked and welded his Casa expansion twice, is that common for the Casa exhausts?
TSR evos are available at SC but out of stock as they are everywhere.
I could go back to my Avanti but I like the look and the ride of the expansion pipe, apart from the 4-5K rpm stuttering but through that it rides and pulls beautifully.
Paul_from_Thornbury

Re: TS-1 Protti Information

Postby Toddy » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:26 pm

Have you looked at the CST pipes from Chiselspeed ran one on my TS1 was great
Toddy

Postby Paul_from_Thornbury » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:21 pm

Being in Europe means I pay postage and VAT now, hence what I can get in Europe without significant extra expenses
Paul_from_Thornbury

Postby Toddy » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:22 pm

Paul_from_Thornbury wrote:Being in Europe means I pay postage and VAT now, hence what I can get in Europe without significant extra expenses

Sorry didn’t realise
Toddy

Postby Paul_from_Thornbury » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:05 pm

But the bullet and ordered the Protti from Rimini. I’ll post updates on how it fits, runs and reliability.
Paul_from_Thornbury

Postby Dazts1 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:52 pm

You’ll probably need to change sprockets as the protti makes its power further up the Rev range than the devtour. I doubt you’ll pull the same gearing. I was on a taff pipe which pulled a 20tooth sprocket. I ended up on a 18 tooth with the protti. Quite a change.
Dazts1

Return to Tuning & Kits