LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Broadhurst Pro pipe V2- performance results for std set up?

Need help with a tuning kit, how do you tune your scooter, which kit should I choose, and all general tuning and modifcations questions are for in here.

Broadhurst Pro pipe V2- performance results for std set up?

Postby Nicky B » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:12 pm

I'm toying with 'investing' in one of the BGM Pro pipes for my standard TV set up (first bore, 20mm carb, 12v) and im wondering whether many on here have tested them as yet? I'm particularly interested to know what sort of improvement in performance is for 'standard' bikes.

Alternatively, an Ancillotti pipe is on the cards. So- compare and contrast is really what im keen on hearing about.

Ta.
Nicky B

Re: Broadhurst Pro pipe V2- performance results for std set

Postby robd » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:56 am

What exhaust do you currently have?
robd
Site Admin

Postby Nicky B » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:44 am

I currently run a KBH clubman with a 108 main jet. standard Delorto 20mm carb.
Nicky B

Postby shep65 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:32 am

Not really that similar but I run a smallblock 200 from AF with 22mm Jetex on so hardly the highest of tunes, point is though I used to have a 42mm AF clubman on it and swapped for the older MB clubman.

It pulls a lot better in the midrange and revs on a litttle longer too although I have no tacho to prove this, all in all I feel it is a worthwhile improvement over the AF one.
shep65

Return to Tuning & Kits