LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Spanish Eibar & LL

Need specific detail for a particular model, or just found something strange and interesting and want to know if its original. All attention to detail seekers report here!
Strict no chatter

Re: Spanish Eibar & LL

Postby dickie » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:09 pm

I'm rebuilding my Spanish s2 using a buzzsolomoto rebuild kit. Very handy.

However, the supplied rubber for the toolbox is black. I think this is wrong and it should be grey.

Can anyone confirm or deny?

Thanks.
dickie

Postby buzz » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:21 pm

Eibar series 2 would have had the black toolbox rubber fitted as standard. the stand feet and kickstart rubber would have been black as well, all others in the kit should be grey with the exception of the rear light which would be either white or grey depending on the year, cheers
Buzz
buzz

Postby dickie » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:17 am

Does a Spanish series 2 require one of these fork bearing dust covers? I can't remember if I removed one during the strip down.

http://www.scootopia.co.uk/product/7246-3308/Scootopia-Lambretta-chrome-framefork-cup-dust-cover-15061024
dickie

Postby dickie » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:34 pm

I need a new seat catch for my Spanish series 2 bench seat. Apparently the standard ones are no good and I need something a bit special. Having had a look around I've so far failed to find any pictures or info on this.

Does anyone have a picture of a series 2 catch that works nicely with n El Tigre seat? Or even better have a catch for sale?

thanks
dickie

Postby dickie » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:54 pm

dickie wrote:I need a new seat catch for my Spanish series 2 bench seat. Apparently the standard ones are no good and I need something a bit special. Having had a look around I've so far failed to find any pictures or info on this.

Does anyone have a picture of a series 2 catch that works nicely with n El Tigre seat? Or even better have a catch for sale?

thanks

i know i'm answering my own question but it may help someone else in future.

after trawling the internet, i found the following images that explain what i need and why it's different. Buzzsolomoto had a second hand one.

ImageIMG_9413_blog by richardhenderson1968

Imageanclaje-trasero-asiento-corrido-usado by richardhenderson1968

ImageIMG_0445 by richardhenderson1968
dickie

Previous

Return to Anorak's Corner