LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

RT or not RT...this is the question

Need help with a tuning kit, how do you tune your scooter, which kit should I choose, and all general tuning and modifcations questions are for in here.

Re: RT or not RT...this is the question

Postby Warkton Tornado No.1 » Thu May 02, 2019 11:32 am

coaster wrote:
rossclark wrote:Still running it in, did 110K on Sunday, now up to about 300k odd and expect to get it fully run in by the time we are done with the Bulldog run on the weekend. Had it up close to 100 kph for short blasts and feels like it has more to give. It feels a little short at the top so might up the main as I finish the running in and longer periods with more throttle to see how it goes.

On the long run at the weekend filled it before I left and again at 100K it took 4 litres so getting approx 25K to the litre (15.6 miles)

I think your K and M keys might be transposed Ross ;)

Ross is thinking:

"I wish!"
Warkton Tornado No.1

Postby burnside » Thu May 02, 2019 12:37 pm

coaster wrote:
rossclark wrote:Still running it in, did 110K on Sunday, now up to about 300k odd and expect to get it fully run in by the time we are done with the Bulldog run on the weekend. Had it up close to 100 kph for short blasts and feels like it has more to give. It feels a little short at the top so might up the main as I finish the running in and longer periods with more throttle to see how it goes.

On the long run at the weekend filled it before I left and again at 100K it took 4 litres so getting approx 25K to the litre (15.6 miles)

I think your K and M keys might be transposed Ross ;)

I'm reading it as kilometres Colin
burnside

Postby rossclark » Thu May 02, 2019 5:23 pm

Lol :D

KPH yes Spanish speedo and I couldn't be bothered with the conversion
rossclark

Previous

Return to Tuning & Kits