LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

2 stroke stuffing on YouTube

Need help with a tuning kit, how do you tune your scooter, which kit should I choose, and all general tuning and modifcations questions are for in here.

2 stroke stuffing on YouTube

Postby Knowledge » Sat May 11, 2019 8:14 pm

Have any of you been watching the series of two stroke tuning video on YouTube by a guy called Alex from Norway?

He has done lots and lots of development work over a couple of years, but he is now casting his own barrel and even doing his own Nicasil coating. He is very enterprising.

Here is the first instalment of his barrel-casting series, as a taster:

https://youtu.be/MS94fGZWeVM

Enjoy
Knowledge

Re: 2 stroke stuffing on YouTube

Postby ToBoldlyGo » Sat May 11, 2019 11:21 pm

Well, that's one way to pass a Saturday evening. I watched them all. Just because it's fascinating watching him learn and improve. I'm looking forward to the finished result.
ToBoldlyGo

Postby dscscotty » Sun May 12, 2019 7:22 am

And he uses a Buzzwangle!
dscscotty

Postby Knowledge » Sun May 12, 2019 1:38 pm

ToBoldlyGo wrote:Well, that's one way to pass a Saturday evening. I watched them all.

I am glad you enjoyed them TBG. He has an endearing manner, and likes a drop of rum too.

What do you think of his interpretation of a 180degree exhaust port? Not what you would expect, is it?
Knowledge

Postby ToBoldlyGo » Sun May 12, 2019 1:56 pm

Knowledge wrote:
ToBoldlyGo wrote:Well, that's one way to pass a Saturday evening. I watched them all.

I am glad you enjoyed them TBG. He has an endearing manner, and likes a drop of rum too.

What do you think of his interpretation of a 180degree exhaust port? Not what you would expect, is it?

I didn't say I understood it. :lol:

I'm not sure you have to be up on the technical specs of his designs to appreciate his ingenuity. Just as well. I sort of grasp the basics, but that's about it.
ToBoldlyGo

Postby watty-rugby » Mon May 13, 2019 7:52 am

+1. His ability to create this stuff is fascinating. Makes me feel a little inadequate ( :lol: ) but a great watch.
watty-rugby

Return to Tuning & Kits