LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

The old ride...........

LAMBRETTA ONLY PLEASE
Show your Lambretta off to us all with pictures of your pride and joy.

Re: The old ride...........

Postby HxPaul » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:09 am

it
Last edited by HxPaul on Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
HxPaul

Postby Lord-Spanner » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:16 pm

HxPaul wrote:It's easy mate, by the options it says upload attachment, click on that, click choose file, pick the picture you want to post, double click on image, when the image number is by the choose file hit Add the file, then hit preview to check your post and it should be on your post then hit submit.

It doesn't sound easy to me.I've got a photo of the scooter on my emails with the number img_03885.jpg how do I download it.

Firstly save the image to your computer in a place you can find it again, then follow the instructions, honestly it's a doddle :mrgreen:
Lord-Spanner

Postby HxPaul » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:27 am

HxPaul wrote:It's easy mate, by the options it says upload attachment, click on that, click choose file, pick the picture you want to post, double click on image, when the image number is by the choose file hit Add the file, then hit preview to check your post and it should be on your post then hit submit.

It doesn't sound easy to me.I've got a photo of the scooter on my emails with the number img_0385.jpg how do I download it.
HxPaul

Postby Lord-Spanner » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:47 am

HxPaul wrote:

It doesn't sound easy to me.I've got a photo of the scooter on my emails with the number img_0385.jpg how do I download it.

Paul, I’ve sent you a private message
Lord-Spanner

Previous

Return to Show Your Ride