LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

S'Type weekend ......... a few pics

List and promote rallies or scooter events in the UK.

S'Type weekend ......... a few pics

Postby weeks » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:52 pm

Great weekend all round ............. Here's a few pics taken during the Stype display

Sorry I should have taken more but hopefully others manage to post a better line-up

AF's ............ Snooty fox site

Norman and John Ronald bros / Arthur Francis and Ray Kemp during the award ceremony

Must have been on all of our teenage walls at some time .............. Scootermania issue number 8 ? ...... from memory :) ............. Fantastic scooter

Neil Wicks beautiful example of what a metal flake Stype GP should look like ........... Lovely scoot

LCGB S'Type line up Malton ............. Personal thanks to John Ronald's who took the time to pay the club a visit on Saturday late afternoon, much appreciated

weeks

Re: S'Type weekend

Postby Rich Oswald » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:39 pm

Top pictures, thanks Martin. Every one deserving of a trophy. Loved them all but would like to give a special mention to Phil' Morley's Black and Silver Extra S-Type , absolutely beautiful.

Rich'
Rich Oswald

Location: Wiseman From The East (East Of The Pennines That Is)

Re: S'Type weekend ......... a few pics

Postby serveta1 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:40 pm

A brilliant weekend with some amazing bikes, love the green & gold flake GP of Neil Wicks - fantastic, real attention to detail.
serveta1

Postby badal1965 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:53 am

Looked a good weekend. :)
badal1965

Postby peejay » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:01 pm

great pics Martin, we had a pretty good line up at Malton :D
peejay

Postby Scarborough Col » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:10 am

weeks wrote:Great weekend all round ..........

I will second that.... SUPERB line up of scoots, both at AF`s and @ the rugby club (LCGB campsite).....

The goodie bag alone was worth the ticket price, the highlight for me, was when Ray Kemp took the pen out of Arthur Francis`s hand, to also sign my legshield banner...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arthur`s stories from the mid 60`s on, were priceless, Scooterings editor Andy Gillard did a great interview on him, be sure to read it in next months mag.....

At one point during the custom show I saw Kempy stood next to Arthur, who was stood next to Macca (from DTC), and I thought to myself could you find 3 better known names in the world of Lambretta modifiying......... " I doubt it "..... 8-) 8-)
Scarborough Col

Return to UK Rallies & Events