LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

AGM

List and promote rallies or scooter events in the UK.

AGM

Postby Simon_T » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:25 pm

Hi all,

not sure if this is the right place to post but has anyone else had a call today from the hotel about rooms being double booked for the agm.
something about a system error at the last minute and now I'm staying at the holiday inn further down the road.
Anyone else had this. ?
Simon_T

Re: AGM

Postby terryj » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:35 pm

yes me as well
i can understand them having a computer glitch but what annoys us is we booked first and never got transferred to the new system
so our room was flagged as free and re booked
now i would have thought we should have had preference as the original bookers but they seem to be doing it the other way around and the later bookers are getting preference
terryj

Postby Fast n Furious » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:48 pm

terryj wrote:yes me as well
i can understand them having a computer glitch but what annoys us is we booked first and never got transferred to the new system
so our room was flagged as free and re booked
now i would have thought we should have had preference as the original bookers but they seem to be doing it the other way around and the later bookers are getting preference

Computer glitch?..... My arse......I suspect it to be a scam........ The people who have the booking now will have paid more than you. It's common practice these days to trade one off against another like this. Airlines do exactly the same when selling flights. The law needs updating to stop this kind of scamming! :evil:
Fast n Furious

Postby NorthernJordan » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:33 am

My phone has broken, so I hope this isn't the case for me! :shock: :lol:
NorthernJordan

Postby terryj » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:07 pm

15 bookings
terryj

Postby ULC Soulagent » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:40 pm

Only txt I got from them was saying the jacuzzi was out of action and sorry for the inconvenience caused :P
ULC Soulagent

Postby Timexit17 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:27 am

I hope my cancellation helps this situation then -cancelled last week as Katie is ill so we're staying close to home.
I will miss seeing Chris & Belle & a lot of you I haven't seen since Shipston, after not attending AGM for a few years and it's (hopefully?) going to be a lively one.

KOKO
Timexit17

Return to UK Rallies & Events