LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Series II LI 125 on American Restoration

Whether you have seen an advert on the tv, a program ude on, sales leaflets, web sites, or other, discuss all forms of Lambretta media material in here.

Series II LI 125 on American Restoration

Postby Andy B.L.C. » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:36 pm

Weds 21/3, 8.20 Blaze ch 63. Includes top tip for creating patina on new metal, the secret (apparently... don't take my word on it mind!) is to heat the metal up, paint it over with a mix of salt water/vinegar/lemon juice & leave it outside for it to cook...
Andy B.L.C.

Re: Series II LI 125 on American Restoration

Postby Toddy » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:18 am

Are you sure you wasnt watching Masterchef ;) :lol: :lol:
Toddy

Re: Series II LI 125 on American Restoration

Postby myjiffey » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:09 am

Andy B.L.C. wrote:Weds 21/3, 8.20 Blaze ch 63. Includes top tip for creating patina on new metal, the secret (apparently... don't take my word on it mind!) is to heat the metal up, paint it over with a mix of salt water/vinegar/lemon juice & leave it outside for it to cook...

I saw one Lambretta they had a go at , and what a game they had ..........I was surprised how much of a job they made it out to be . I felt they didn't do the old Lambretta justice , and the colour scheme was imo a disaster
myjiffey

Return to Lambretta in the media