LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Gori End Can Lost.

Technical help for Series one, two and three Lambrettas. Models include the Li, Li Special, TV, SX, GP, Serveta and API/SIL models

Gori End Can Lost.

Postby Delboyli150 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:55 am

Help!

Lost a Gori GP50 End can at the weekend (Derby 150, cracking weekend LCGB team and thanks) has anyone got a spare or even better found the one lost, I think it went near the Cat and fiddle but pouring hard so did not really notice.
Delboyli150
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:41 pm

Re: Gori End Can Lost.

Postby steveg » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:08 pm

Delboyli150 wrote:Help!

Lost a Gori GP50 End can at the weekend (Derby 150, cracking weekend LCGB team and thanks) has anyone got a spare or even better found the one lost, I think it went near the Cat and fiddle but pouring hard so did not really notice.


I think you could have lost a pillion passenger up there Saturday and not noticed :lol:
User avatar
steveg
 
Posts: 623
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 10:09 pm
Location: Derby & District SC (Derby)

Re: Gori End Can Lost.

Postby watty-rugby » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:21 am

steveg wrote:
Delboyli150 wrote:Help!

Lost a Gori GP50 End can at the weekend (Derby 150, cracking weekend LCGB team and thanks) has anyone got a spare or even better found the one lost, I think it went near the Cat and fiddle but pouring hard so did not really notice.


I think you could have lost a pillion passenger up there Saturday and not noticed :lol:


:lol: :lol: Too true!
User avatar
watty-rugby
 
Posts: 480
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:41 am
Location: Bromsgrove

Re: Gori End Can Lost.

Postby ULC Soulagent » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:37 am

Think myself and Ant timed it just right up there, having a coffee watching the imminent dark clouds roll in and we both decided to head in the opposite direction :lol:
Image
User avatar
ULC Soulagent
 
Posts: 1742
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:26 pm
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: Gori End Can Lost.

Postby bike grim » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:55 pm

Great pic Shane. By the time I got up their it was horizontal rain and gusting! Not fun.
User avatar
bike grim
 
Posts: 711
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:51 pm

Re: Gori End Can Lost.

Postby steveg » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:27 pm

bike grim wrote:Great pic Shane. By the time I got up their it was horizontal rain and gusting! Not fun.


Character building :lol:
User avatar
steveg
 
Posts: 623
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 10:09 pm
Location: Derby & District SC (Derby)

Re: Gori End Can Lost.

Postby bookertmgs1 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:42 pm

steveg wrote:
bike grim wrote:Great pic Shane. By the time I got up their it was horizontal rain and gusting! Not fun.


Character building :lol:


Had to remind myself that I was enjoying myself at that point !
bookertmgs1
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:28 pm

Re: Gori End Can Lost.

Postby Delboyli150 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:45 am

Ok Rang round the dealers no joy of an end can :evil:

Please keep an eye/ear open for anyone with an Old Gori GP 50 End Can!

Roll on coast to Coast!
Delboyli150
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:41 pm

Re: Gori End Can Lost.

Postby al pushpak » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:05 pm

Won't an Avanti or BGM one fit ?
User avatar
al pushpak
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:42 am

Re: Gori End Can Lost.

Postby Delboyli150 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:05 am

''Won't an Avanti or BGM one fit ?''

Does anyone know the answer to this? As I cannot find out unless I get one first, has anyone tried it?
Delboyli150
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:41 pm

Re: Gori End Can Lost.

Postby steveg » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:52 pm

Delboyli150 wrote:Help!

Lost a Gori GP50 End can at the weekend (Derby 150, cracking weekend LCGB team and thanks) has anyone got a spare or even better found the one lost, I think it went near the Cat and fiddle but pouring hard so did not really notice.


Did you sort an end can out? If not Terry Carpenter has one for sale on Facebook
User avatar
steveg
 
Posts: 623
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 10:09 pm
Location: Derby & District SC (Derby)

Re: Gori End Can Lost.

Postby dickie » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:26 am

Delboyli150 wrote:''Won't an Avanti or BGM one fit ?''

Does anyone know the answer to this? As I cannot find out unless I get one first, has anyone tried it?


I haven't tried either, but measure the OD of your tailpipe. The BGM is around 22mm while the Avanti one is closer to the GP50 as they are both around 25mm. You may have to chop the tailpipe a little; I had to to fit a BGM one to a gutted BGM clubman.
dickie
 
Posts: 1472
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:32 pm
Location: Tyne and Wear

Re: Gori End Can Lost.

Postby Delboyli150 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:37 pm

Thanks for reply guys, end can is pick up only, plus whole thing. Brought a jl3 now! But thank you for help.
Delboyli150
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:41 pm


Return to Series 1, 2 & 3

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 6 guests