LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Sat Nav.

Technical help for Series one, two and three Lambrettas. Models include the Li, Li Special, TV, SX, GP, Serveta and API/SIL models

Sat Nav.

Postby Geocamper » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:18 pm

Has anyone got any recommendations on a sat nav? theres plenty out there but there doesn't seem to be one that come with a holder that fits around the headset. what set up have you guys got?
Geocamper

Re: Sat Nav.

Postby terryj » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:36 pm

i just use i phone in my pocket with headphones dont fancy trying to look at shaking map whist riding
terryj

Postby foremanbob » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:06 pm

Geocamper wrote:Has anyone got any recommendations on a sat nav? theres plenty out there but there doesn't seem to be one that come with a holder that fits around the headset. what set up have you guys got?

I've got an old TomTom one in a cheap waterproof cover, mounted onto the mirror mount on my front hydraulic brake reservoir....
foremanbob

Postby Noddabodder » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:03 pm

I've just bought one of these - http://www.getgeared.co.uk/oj-sat-nav-c ... ry=3016742 - It straps onto Lammy headsets a treat.

My motorbike TomTom fits in (just) but it will easily take the small Garmin I use instead of a speedo and other odds and sods.

I am on the look out for a battery powered satnav though, maybe one of Garmins bicycle offerings.

I really should just convert to DC but I'm too tight to spend the cash.
Noddabodder

Postby Geocamper » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:16 pm

Thanks for the replies guys.
Geocamper

Return to Series 1, 2 & 3