LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

My first restoration: TV175 Ser 3

Technical help for Series one, two and three Lambrettas. Models include the Li, Li Special, TV, SX, GP, Serveta and API/SIL models

Re: My first restoration: TV175 Ser 3

Postby 911hillclimber » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:48 pm

NOW IN THE FOR SALE SECTION.

Matching numbers TV Series 3 standard spec, 1964

This thread tells you ALL about it, more pics if you want.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
911hillclimber

Postby johnnyXS » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:44 pm

I'm trying to find a word that would describe it adequately and the only word that seems to do it justice is Luscious :lol:
Thats a beautiful scoot , I'd have it in a flash if I could justify a third bike to join 3 cars a 7 Ton horsebox and a campervan :roll:

Beautiful workmanship and finish I hope it goes to someone who'll appreciate it .It would make a brilliant Christmas Present
good luck
Last edited by johnnyXS on Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
johnnyXS

Postby 911hillclimber » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:26 pm

Damaged the side panel flash moving the TV3 in and out of the garage. Had to happen sometine, it is a bit cramped in there with 2 other projects on the go.

Bought a set of flashes off ebay from S&P Lambretta, never used them before. The set of 4 was £14.75 + post.

To my surprise they are bolt-on, not the push on fixes of the previous et.

The fit is fantastic, and just for once (first time?) I have to say the quality of the parts is very good.
going to change the other side to match. :D

Still for sale!

open to offers for the spring of 2016.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
911hillclimber

Postby 911hillclimber » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:06 pm

With some sadness this lovely TV3 sold today to a real enthusiast, 'Scooterist of the late 60's' couple quite close to me.
It sold within 24 hours with a queue of 5 others behind him.

It is just what he was looking for and is as happy as Larry as is his wife who used to ride shot-gun with him way back.

I'm so pleased it is going to a good home and will be ridden and used.

It also brings to a close my short affair with my return to Lambretta.

I would sincerely like to say thank you to everyone on LCGB for your help and advice.

Cheers!

Graham.
911hillclimber

Postby johnnyXS » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:55 pm

Thats excellent news Graham I'm so glad to hear that it is going to a good home where it will be looked after and thoroughly appreciated.

We certainly enjoyed your restoration thread with all the highs and lows, frustrations and elation and wish you well with your current and future projects.
Hope you'll look in from time to time .
Thank you once again for the panels which you sold at an extremely generous price. ;) they will be treated, sprayed, 'distressed' and fitted to my LiS150 this summer.
best wishes
Johnny
johnnyXS

Previous

Return to Series 1, 2 & 3