LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Last minute... Calne (Wilts m.sickle day)

List and promote rallies or scooter events in the UK.

Last minute... Calne (Wilts m.sickle day)

Postby Andy B.L.C. » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:31 pm

QUOTE 'One of the largest free motorcycle events in Europe & a great family day out with bikes of all shapes, sizes & colours lining Calnes historic streets' GWAAN... Calne town centre, Wilts SN11 0EN. 4pm 40 min loop ride out
Andy B.L.C.

Re: Last minute... Calne (Wilts m.sickle day)

Postby Knowledge » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:07 am

What date Andy?
Knowledge

Re: Last minute... Calne (Wilts m.sickle day)

Postby Andy B.L.C. » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:27 am

Soz Mart, it literally was a last minute posting as I had no prior warning myself... It was Sat 27th & Calne (the last time I'd been there was '91 on the Opel Manta green TS! new build - check 'Lambretta the movie' on You Tube, GWAAN it'll make you smile & that's got to be a good thing... Or?), was absolutely rammed with 2-wheeled goodness 8-) I'll never understand the HOG crew, why would anyone want one of the them (but then I'm a narrow minded bigot)? Crazy Japanese historic (I so wanted that yellow RD 400!!!) world record breaking sickles rubbed shoulders with beautiful, & unaffordable, Italian stallions, classic Brit engineering gorgeousness & a ragtag crew of Exit 17 S.C. shafters, associated 'Old Timers' Blackland lakes rally part 2 (that means YOU should be there next year if you're that way inclined..., check it!) attendees & some Bristol LC Lambrettas
Andy B.L.C.

Return to UK Rallies & Events