LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Arundel rally info

List and promote rallies or scooter events in the UK.

Arundel rally info

Postby Toddy » Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:15 pm

For those with tickets for our next members rally in Arundel here’s what’s on

The rally opens Friday from 12 noon with a goody bag on arrival , there will be a meet and greet in the clubhouse
Saturday breakfast included with your ticket , the ride-out will leave site @11am (route and mileage TBC) signing on will be at the start of the ride-out and a halfway point to get the extra 15 BSM points, normal BSM signing on will be onsite Saturday
Saturday night there will be a BBQ on site which you will pay for if required , later from 7pm there will be a DJ spinning tunes in the clubhouse
Sunday breakfast is included with your ticket and the site closes at 12 noon , looking forward to seeing you all.

Regards Mickey LCGB Committee
Toddy

Re: Arundel rally info

Postby Speedy Hufton » Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:41 pm

Eh up all not able fut ride Arundel this year unfortunately which is a proper pain, hey ho. However I shall be there sometime on Friday daytime in me van and am doing get yer home stuff: cables, tubes, gaskets, rubbers, plugs, caps, st90, various fully synthetic 2 stroke( sip, Putoline, motul, rock oil)., plus other usual type parts. Also some used spares aswell as new AF Rayspeed products. If you need owt and canna see it, just ask as I have limited tables, so may be in the van. Cheers, Speedy.
Speedy Hufton

Re: Arundel rally info

Postby Speedy Hufton » Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:44 pm

Ps, forgot fut say that I may have fut return home Saturday night so may not be there Sunday depending if I have to return sooner. Thanks again, Speedy.
Speedy Hufton

Return to UK Rallies & Events